Sunday, May 29, 2016

An anniversary card and another one from those same kits!

 This is the last of these kits!!  I replaced the round image with  a collage of hearts to create a special card for my sister and her husband for their fortieth anniversary!!
The card front has been stippled (SU) with light green ink and the label of decorative paper (wax resist and watercolour and a stamped green flourish) has had a ribbon added on the top portion and then was adhered to the card front.  I tied a short piece of the ribbon to the front to simulate a bow.  The circles were cut with Nestibilities -Classic Rounds.  I chose three hearts from my little punchies stash that worked well together and adhered them to the ivory circle.  The small heart was adhered with a small piece of 3D foam tape.  I sponged the edges of the laser printed custom greeting punchie and adhered it with 3D foam tape as well.
The final kit I simply made up and added to my card stash.  The cute image is from Digital Two for Tuesday was watercoloured.
I had hoped to be able to be more creative with the sketch for these kits but this layout seemed to work the best so that is what I went with!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments