Thursday, May 26, 2016

May Cardmaking - Christmas cards

I always like to create a few Christmas card kits for anyone who is wanting to get their Christmas cards made early.  In this case I used one punched border (MS) instead of two strips and put it on the bottom of the 2" x 5.5" piece of decorative paper.  I flagged both ends of a white gros grain ribbon and fold it in half keeping it aligned with double sided tape.  I then used double sided tape to adhere it to the card front.  I found these cute little wreath punchies which I had prepared a while back for another class which worked perfectly with my decorative paper.   I layered a white scallop behind them offsetting the scallops to give them more contrast against the paper.  They were adhered with 3D foam tape.  The greeting was gold embossed directly on the card front echoing the gold ribbon on the wreath.  I made 6 of these which brings my could up to 27!!
You can check out the other cards here.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments