Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Layered flower with a punchie greeting

I am still making cards for my stash.  For this one I found this flower accent in my stash.  The orange flower had been glued off center so I had been putting off using it.  Yesterday, I decided to try to remove it and fortunately it worked quite well.  I was able to remove it without too much damage and replaced in better position without an visible evidence.  I added a little white button brad to hold everything together.  Love it when it works out!  So, I went looking for a background and found this one in my stash which was given to me by a friend a while back.  It worked perfectly so I trimmed it and glued it to a light green card front.  I added a laser printed layered punchie greeting just below the flower which nicely fills in the center portion of the embossed background.  I did tweak the petals a bit after I put it all together which gives them just a bit more dimension!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments