I am still making cards for my stash. For this one I found this flower accent in my stash. The orange flower had been glued off center so I had been putting off using it. Yesterday, I decided to try to remove it and fortunately it worked quite well. I was able to remove it without too much damage and replaced in better position without an visible evidence. I added a little white button brad to hold everything together. Love it when it works out! So, I went looking for a background and found this one in my stash which was given to me by a friend a while back. It worked perfectly so I trimmed it and glued it to a light green card front. I added a laser printed layered punchie greeting just below the flower which nicely fills in the center portion of the embossed background. I did tweak the petals a bit after I put it all together which gives them just a bit more dimension!!