Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cute dog and kite card for a little boy

A card for a little boy having a birthday!!  I chose this little dog with a kite (Melonheadz) image for this card.  I watercoloured it to coordinate with the background I had created from several layers of decorative paper.  I have used this image many times before but only today did I notice that the dog has a bow on its head.  It got painted yellow for today but I will have to see if there is another available with out the bow. If not, I expect I will digitally remove the bow and save it so I can use it for boy cards in the future as I have in the past.  Amazing that I never noticed that before!!
So I watercoloured the image, layered a green ribbon over my card before gluing my image to the decorative background.  I colourwashed the punchie greeting (SU - Decorative Label) to coordinate and attached it with 3D foam tape to the right of my image.   It is fun to have little ones in the extended family so we can make these cute cards.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments