These two cards were created from one larger used card front. I first trimmed the original card to leave a rectangle with the bird on the handle. After trimming off that portion I trimmed the top and bottom to create a layer for an A2 sized card. It was a bit short on the length so I added a punched border to the back leaving only one row of holes showing. That worked perfectly - adds a bit of texture and colour! I mounted this layer onto a dark green card front.
For the other card I embossed and sanded a stamped wax resist background I made a while back. The wax resist used clear wax on an ivory cardstock and I had added green watercolour. I had stamped a flourish stamp in green after that. I really like how much texture embossing and sanding this background gave my card!! I trimmed it to fit on my A2 sized card, added an ivory organza ribbon and mounted it to my dark green card front. I added the rectangle I had trimmed off the used card on the right hand side using 3D foam tape and then added a layered punchie greeting on the left hand side. Pretty happy with how both of these turned out!! Added these to my stash!!