Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Layered Easter card with a digital greeting

In all the years I have been  making cards I have always thought that this crocus paper is the very best for Easter cards.  Unfortunately, I have only four small pieces left and I am not even sure where I can buy more.  I went looking for pieces of decorative paper that would coordinate and found three - green, yellow and purple!  I layered all the strips onto a green rectangle leaving spaces on the top and bottom and in between them.  I then adhered this large layer to the front of a green card.  I used a punchie greeting which I created using a digital file from Netty's cards. She has a huge collection of greetings and many round ones which can be printed the right size to be punched with round punches.  For this one I used a 1.75" round punch (SU).  I laser printed it on ivory and watercoloured it with yellow and purple to coordinate with my card.  I layered it onto a purple scalloped circle which I cut with my Nestibilities.  Very happy with how this one turned out!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments