Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Graduation card with a digital image, some fiber and rhinestone embellishments

I created this card which would be most appropriate for a person graduating from high school but is not formally a graduation card.   The graphic is from Pixabay.  I laser printed it on white cardstock and trimmed it from the large sheet.  I trimmed it leaving a white border all the way around.  I found the perfect cardstock in my stash - navy with white speckles which so easily simulates a night sky!!  I added several wraps of white fiber to add texture and give the whole sketch some movement and tied the ends on the left hand side.  I mounted the image over it using 3D foam tape and embellished the funky dots with clear rhinestones.  Still thinking it needed "something" I added a few dots in the sky with my Sakura Clear Glitter gel pen.  Perfect!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments