Friday, July 21, 2017

Birthday Card Set - birds of a feather scrapbooking element on some great polka dot decorative paper

My second last card for this large set of cards!!  To find out why and how I created these cards you can check out this post.
For this card, I started with a blue green card to which I added this very cool polka dot background paper which I got from my sister as we were playing with making #8 cards.  I added a blue green strip near the center to cover up some fold lines.  My sister, Sylvia, also gave me this large focal element which was part of a large scrapbooking paper which featured some great saying and beautiful doodly art before it was all the rage.  I watercoloured the image and glued it to the front of my card overlapping the little strip.  All that was needed after that was a little greeting which in this case was a watercoloured oval punchie with a laser printed greeting over a scalloped oval punchie (SU).  It was adhered to the card using double sided tape.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments