Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thank you card reusing a beautiful rose card front

I am seeing my Mom in the next few days and I wanted to thank her for all the good things she has sent my way in the last few months.  I found this beautiful roses card front in my stash and decided to use it to make a card for her.  I trimmed off the card front and layered it onto green cardstock.  There was a bit more room on the bottom so I trimmed it real close with scallop decorative scissors and pierced each scallop with a push pin.  Adds just a bit of texture and a decorative element to the card.  Next, I glued this large element to a coordinating red card front!!  I really wanted to add another element but in the end I could not decide what it might be so it remained as it was!! 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments