Friday, November 24, 2017

A flower silhouette combined with decorative paper

Another card for my stash!!  This one uses a floral image (CLKER) which has been sitting in my box of images for a little while and I thought would work very well with this paper being as it has a bit of black in it.  I sponged the edges of the image, layered it onto a coordinating green cardstock and then added a length of ribbon gluing both ends to the back.  I tied a short length to it using one knot which simulates a bow.  I added the decorative paper to an all over stamped card front leaving a even border all the way around and then mounted my focal image using 3D foam tape.  Decided to not add a greeting which makes this card more versatile. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments