here. I cut up the first sheet of paper by cutting out all the large floral elements on the sheet. I layered them all onto deep maroon cardstock to create my focal elements.
For the top card I used an oval focal element which was created using Nestibilities. I added a single layer on the maroon card front and stamped a greeting. Unfortunately, it was the wrong colour and crooked so I trimmed off the bottom edge of the paper and replaced it with a piece from the original sheet and added a strip of maroon cardstock over the joint. I added an organza ribbon with a simulate bow and then mounted my oval focal element over it using 3D foam tape. I added a layered punchie greeting on the lower right hand corner.
It has been a fun challenge to create cards with this set of papers.