Saturday, February 24, 2018

Wonky tree to Lovely as a tree for these Christmas cards


In an effort to finally finish off all the card kits on my desk I worked on transforming these Wonky Tree kits into something else.  These worked out better than the last ones which ended up being a complete overhaul.  I returned the navy borders and the wonky tree parts to my stash and glued the blue backgrounds to my white card fronts.  I stamped and embossed the set of trees from Lovely As A Tree (SU) in silver onto my backgrounds and then used scraps of white cardstock to create snowbanks for the bottom edge.  I stamped the greeting on the snow banks embossing them in silver as well.  I glued the snowbanks below the trees and trimmed them to the edge of the cards.  I was really tempted to add a ribbon or something above the trees but in the end talked myself out of it.  I may be inspired later to add "something" - we shall see!!  So I am doing well, that is another two Christmas cards for my Christmas card stash so I have caught up to my January and February goal for this year!!                Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments