Cards from kits that feature a tag, seam binding and watercolour!
In a effort to finish all the card kits I found on my desk I made these two up which use the same sketch. I watercoloured both laser printed images of flowers in a vase (Anne's Cards) and sponged the edges of the tag. I trimmed the bottom edge of the greetings and sponged those as well before gluing them to the back of the tag. I added the seam binding using double sided tape. I mounted the decorative papers to the front of my coordinating cards and added the embossed cardstock strips over where they join. I adhered the tags I had prepared onto my card fronts using 3D foam tape to get them a bit of dimension. I trimmed the ends of the seam binding after they were mounted to the card to ensure they fit within the boundaries of my cards. Always love how these turn out!!! Therese