Saturday, March 24, 2018

Easter card with a ribbon cross and printed greeting

My first Easter card!  I used a piece of packaging for my background - beautiful yellow and white stripes!!  There is a joint below the ribbon vertically and I angled the black gros grain just a bit so it is still covered by the ribbon.  I added a piece across horizontally to create a graphic cross on my background.  I really like the effect!!  I glued this background to a blue green card which coordinates with my greeting.  I really wanted to layer this round colour printed greeting but I could not find a layer colour that did not distract from the cross so I put it on without one using 3D foam tape to give it a bit of dimension.  A simple card with a simple message!!  Love it!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments