Sunday, June 17, 2018

Stash cards that feature butterfly focal elements, die cuts and tiny greetings


I made these cards for my stash from elements I had printed for my last class and did not use.  I like this sketch and it has made some great versatile cards for a variety of occasions.  For these two I used a handmade background for the one on the left - acrylic paint over crumpled paper and scrapbook paper for the one on the right.  I mounted one on a gray card, the other on a dark green card.  I added coordinating die cut leaves (SU) to the butterfly elements using regular tape to adhered the ends to the backs.  I adhered these large elements to the card fronts I had created.  I added small greetings using 3D foam tape which were laser printed and punched out using the Word Window punch (SU).  
I will be blogging a few more as the week goes on!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments