I made these cards for my stash from elements I had printed for my last class and did not use. I like this sketch and it has made some great versatile cards for a variety of occasions. For these two I used a handmade background for the one on the left - acrylic paint over crumpled paper and scrapbook paper for the one on the right. I mounted one on a gray card, the other on a dark green card. I added coordinating die cut leaves (SU) to the butterfly elements using regular tape to adhered the ends to the backs. I adhered these large elements to the card fronts I had created. I added small greetings using 3D foam tape which were laser printed and punched out using the Word Window punch (SU).
I will be blogging a few more as the week goes on!!