Sunday, September 09, 2018

A birthday card that features a large birdcage embellishement, a small greeting and some embossed papers

Another card for an upcoming birthday!!  This one features two pieces of embossed cardstock for the background.  The top one has the embossed areas highlighted with coordinating inks.  The bottom piece is white core cardstock which has been embossed with a script embossing folder and sanded to reveal the white core.  A fun technique!! They are adhered to a brown card front and a strip of green cardstock which has been embellished with my tracing wheel has been adhered to where they join.  I added a little gold embroidery thread hanger to this beautiful printed bird cage embellishment before adhering it to my card front using double sided tape behind the printed areas.  I finished off my card my slipping a small distressed and sponged laser printed greeting us under the edge of the green strip to the right of the large focal element.     Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments