Monday, September 17, 2018

Thank you card - cherry blossom digital image, embossed white core layer and a bit of ribbon

This card features a digital image from KISSPNG, a new digital image site I discovered in the last few days!!  I colour printed the image, trimmed it to size and distressed the edges.  I mounted it to an embossed layer in the same peachy colour as the flowers.  This was white core cardstock so I sanded it a bit to highlight the embossing which is a nice floral design (SU).  I adhered the image to the embossed layer, added a small piece of brown folded  ribbon using a tiny black brad and glued this layer to a dark brown one which I had trimmed with scallop decorative scissors.  I pierced each scallop with a push pin - an easy way to add texture to this card.  I mounted this large layer to a white card front and added a small laser printed greeting (Desert Diva) which I had flagged and sponged in brown to finish off my card.  Love how everything works so well together!!             Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments