Thursday, October 11, 2018

A baby card that features a cute little elephant watercoloured illustration, fun decorative paper and a layered font greeting

I just love this little watercoloured illustration!!!  I found this one on KISSPNG!! I have found other wonderful ones on PIXABAY.    I laser printed the image on white cardstock and trimmed it to size.  I used a black marker to add a fine black border all the way around.  I found two pieces of this fun digital background paper in my stash and layered them to create the background for this card.  I mounted the backgroud to a red card front then mounted the image to the front using 3D foam tape.  The little greeting is a laser printed font which I punched out with the Word Window punch (SU) and layered with red before mounting it to my card in the lower right hand corner of my image.  Stretched my comfort zone with this colour combination for a baby card. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments