Friday, October 19, 2018

A baby card that features embossed circles, a cute stamped greeting and a scalloped border

For this baby card I used a green card front and then adhered a background which I created by combining a piece of scrapbook paper with a scalloped punched & paper pierced border in a coordinating colour.  I also embellished it with a run through using my tracing wheel to give it a bit of texture.  I auditioned a variety of circle punchies until I was happy with them and then embossed them all with the Swiss Dot embossing folder (CB) before gluing them in place one at a time to ensure their correct placment.  Next I mounted with 3D foam tape my stamped greeting which I embellished with gel pen and iridescent glitter glue on the scallops.  I finished off my card by adding some colourful and coordinating sequins using glue dots.  Love the circle theme and colour scheme.              Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments