Monday, November 05, 2018

A fun robot with a colourful background and some ribbon

For one of my grandson's whose birthday is in early November!! He loves bright colours and this robot will do the trick for a cool image for his card!!
I started with a deep red card and added the decorative paper after cutting it in two.  I watercoloured the robot (Cre8tive Hands), layered it onto purple and added this cool layered flagged ribbon accent to it before adhering it to my card over the gap in the decorative paper.  I layered a small font greeting onto a punched label (SU) and mounted it overlapping the image and to the right.  I am sure he will have a fun day!!!           Therese

1 comment:

  1. very cute card! He will love it! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments