Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas card - digital Merry Christmas, ribbon and some torn decorative paper

This card was a sample created for one of my Christmas card classes which was modified to be more class friendly.  I removed the ribbon and added a strip of embossed cardstock of which I have much more options for colours.
For this card I colour printed the digital image onto white cardstock and trimmed it to 2.75", added lines of texture with a tracing wheel and then mounted it to a coordinating square of cardstock.  The 4" square of decorative paper was torn in two and the two pieces were mounted to a coordinating card front that was previously embossed and sponged.  I added short lengths of ribbon to the right hand edge of my image/greeting and then adhered it to my card front using 3D foam tape over the gap in the decorative paper.  I like the texture added by the ribbon!!    The colour of this image was digitally manipulated to provide several options for colours which made it versatile for the class.       Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments