Saturday, January 12, 2019

A large thank you card that features a delicate die cut, ribbon and a beautiful greeting

This card is for a special person who has been integral in getting a project I have been a part of off the ground by donating his precious time. 
I started with a large envelope and cut an ivory card to fit inside.  I found some scraps of this beautiful colour printed decorative paper (Morgue File) which I cut up and mounted to a layer of brown cardstock just a little smaller than my card front.  I die cut this embossed border (Spellbinders) and threaded through a coordinating green ribbon and adhered the ends to the back using double sided tape.  I added clear rhinestones to the top of each embossed section.  The greeting is one I created with the NOEL font and laser printed.  I trimmed it to size and then watercoloured the letters in green.  I mounted the greeting to a piece of the same brown cardstock I used for the background and mounted it using 3D foam tape.  I adhered this large layer to my ivory card front.  Very pleased with how this worked out!!  Most appreciate it when others offer their help with time and resources!!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments