Friday, January 18, 2019

Large Christmas cards that feature ornament gift wrap, luxurious ribbon and embossed angel images


This is my final set of cards featuring this wonderful ornament gift wrap in reds, kraft and gold!!  For these two I created red cards that fit in large red cards which I picked out of my stash and added the panels of trimmed gift wrap before proceeding.  I added a length of the luxurious gold ribbon to each of them and tucked the ends to the inside securing them with double sided tape.  The images were stamped and embossed a while back and I found them in my stash!!  I ripped their edges, applied a bit of gold pigment ink and then embossed them in gold.  I mounted them to my card fronts using 3D foam tape and overlapped them over the ribbon.   I think the images were stamped in red and gold pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder and I really love the textured look of these cards!!     I have sixteen Christmas cards made already this year!!!!!!!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments