Saturday, February 23, 2019

Birthday card featuring a cute felt owl, embossed & sanded trees and a little label greeting

My sister gave me several of these cute little felt owls a while back.  I embossed duplex cardstock with a birch trees embossing folder and then sanded it to reveal some white areas.  This duplex cardstock was much sturdier than others I have on hand and required LOTS of sanding so I expect that the black layer was fairly thick.  I like how it turned out.  I mounted this layer onto a white card, added a white die cut circle, a black branch (TH) and then the owl so he is framed by the circle.  Love it!  To finish off my card I added a little laser printed greeting which I laser printed and fussy cut.  I mounted it with 3D foam tape. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments