Saturday, February 02, 2019

Birthday card with flower die cuts, fiber and a bit of embossing

I was working on card kits for my class  and decided that this design would not work the best so I just made up the card.  I die cut the flowers on the left hand side of the pink cardstock layer. and then stamped the greeting in dark pink.   I added a bit of stamping in pink ink and some manual embossing to add texture to the layer before backing it with a dark floral scrapbook paper.  I added the little yellow thread afterwards so used a needle to get it between the layers which worked really well.  I glued the large layer to the front of a card brown card.  I added little yellow circles to the flower centers and three brown sequins to finish off my card.  Pretty happy with it!!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments