Sunday, May 05, 2019

Thank you card featuring an emboss background and frame and a colour printed digital greeting

Appreciation for the people and events of our lives is a large part of a good life.

A thank you card for someone special who has blessed us with so much!!

I started with a large envelope and created a white card to fit inside.  I cut two pieces of navy cardstock and embossed them before gluing them on the front of my card.  I added a little strip of pink to echo some of the colour in the focal image.  The image is one I downloaded from KissPng, colour printed on white and trimmed to size.  I distressed the edges as well.  I die cut a square wavy frame  (SX) from silver cardstock and embossed it with the Swiss Dot embossing folder (CB) before adhering it to my card front.  I mounted my image over the opening using 3D foam tape.   Perfect!!!!!!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments