Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Birthday card featuring a reused image, a layered greeting and some bling

A card for my friend's birthday coming up soon!! 
I really liked the quote on this card front and decided to make a card with it.  I chose a large envelope and made a dark pink card to fit inside.  I added a purple layer which coordinated nicely with the flowers in my image.  To transition the image to my card front I used a scalloped border punch (SU) on the bottom edge and added clear rhinestones in each scallop.  I added a coordinating pink ribbon across the image before adhering it to my layered card front.  I found this oval laser printed greeting in my stash and the coordinating silver scalloped oval as well.  I layered them an adhered this element to my card using 3D foam tape.  Finishes the card very nicely!!!!!!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments