Thursday, June 13, 2019

Graduation cards from card kits featuring hand decorated paper, metallic die cuts and gold embossed greetings


It is the time of the year when graduations are happening everywhere!  I received a request for more so I made up these two from kits which I did a while back as well.  
I embossed the stamped greeting with gold embossing powder, adhered the decorative paper to the back of the frame and adhered this large element to the front of a coordinating card front.  I added tiny dots of white glue to the back of the die cut greenery (TH) which were cut from metallic cardstock and then gently placed them on my card fronts.  Just a bit of pressure to make sure they were in contact and then left them to dry.  It is not pretty when the white glue squishes out from under the leaves.  Really quick and easy to make cards up from kits!!!!!!!!!!  You can check out the last  one I made here.  That is the end of those card kits so I will have to invent something new for next time!!

Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments