Wednesday, July 03, 2019

A birthday card featuring a cute little birds digital, some ribbon and a font greeting

Working on cards for next month's family birthdays!! 
I chose this fun digital of cute little birds for this card.  I added a font greeting to it and left enough space in the between to add a ribbon.  I printed it onto white cardstock and trimmed it to size.  I added a dark pink ribbon which echoes the colours in two of the birds adhering the ends to the back with double sided tape.  I trimmed the bottom edge with scalloped decorative scissors and used a push pin to pierce each scallop to add interest and texture.  I used my distress tool to roughen up the other three edges.  I mounted a piece of coordinating green decorative paper to the front of a white card and added my large focal element!!  Thought it needed just "a bit of something" so I added three clear rhinestones above the ribbon on the left hand side.  Better!!!                     Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments