Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A cute thank you card featuring a reused card front, some ribbon and silk flowers

Another large card for my sister!  This one features a very cute pink and yellow card front which was donated to me for cardmaking.  I made a large white card and then trimmed a coordinating pink layer leaving a even margin all the way around.  I trimmed the original card into three pieces - the yellow top portion, the little border and the bottom floral portion.  I adhered the top and bottom to my pink layer and then added a length of light pink ribbon in the gap between the two securing the ends to the back of the layer using double sided tape.  I positioned the little border over the ribbon and added three silk flower/sequin embellishments which were adhered with little white brads.  I then adhered this large element  to my large white card to finish my card.  I love this colour combination!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments