Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A nautical themed card featuring a reused card front

 I am making up some large cards for my sister who a few years ago left a pile of cardstock and decorative papers at my house with me promising to make cards for her from her stash!! I have been making cards for her regularly and usually when I know I will be seeing her so I can give to her in person.  With Mom birthday celebration coming up I decided to see if I could get a few made.  I dug through my stash of cards to be reused and found this one my sister made years ago that features a paper napkin image of a schooner which she laminated onto a piece of white handmade paper - a very fun and effective technique!!  The greeting below it was stamped and clear embossed.  Not much had to be done as this was originally a large card so I trimmed it from the back and mounted the card front to a large white card.  Perfect!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments