Friday, August 30, 2019

Another anniversary card - ribbon, embossing and beautiful paper

Another card for a special couple who are celebrating their anniversary very soon!!
I started with a large pink envelope and made a green card to fit inside once I had chosen this beautiful paper!! I trimmed the decorative paper to leave a small margin all the way around and glued it to my card front. I added a coordinating blue ribbon and tied on a short length to simulate a bow.  I used a slot punch (SU) to cut a slim opening on the spine of my card in which to insert my ribbon - works so well.  I cut a rectangle of coordinating yellow cardstock, rounded the corners, embossed it and add my little laser printed greeting on the bottom section.  I die cut two gold scalloped hearts (SU) to back my two heart punchies (SU) and layered them to create my focal elements.  I added them to the embossed rectangle above the greeting.  To finish off my card I added three little blue heart punchies and them mounted this large element to my card front using 3D foam tape.          Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments