Sunday, October 27, 2019

Christmas cards created by simply layering my card fronts and adding some texture

A few more cards!!  This top card was simply trimmed from the original, layered onto navy blue and then onto pink.  Easy, peasy!!
For the next one, I trimmed the torn off back from the front and trimmed the bottom edge using scallop decorative scissors.  I pierced each scallop with a push pin to add texture and then used my pattern tracing wheel to add a pierced line to the other three sides and then three more random ones below the Joy to the World greeting.  I added a gold layer to this image.  I embossed a dark maroon layer and glued it to my dark green card.  I adhered the focal image to my layered card front to finish it off.
My last one started with a small card.  I trimmed off the torn back and then trimmed the green to be even all the way around.  I added a gold layer which I trimmed leaving a bit of extra on the right hand side which I trimmed with the scallop decorative scissors, pierced each scallop and then added an embossed line between them and the image to nicely finish off this layer. I glued this large element to a maroon card front.  Therese



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments