Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Cards featuring decorative paper, three embossed layers and a floral embellishment


A few more cards for my stash.  I made these up from card kits which were also featured in my September cardmaking class.  The large decorative papers were glued to the coordinating card fronts and the three pieces of cardstock were embossed with three different embossing folders.  I corner rounded some of the corners to provide a little variety in the look of the layers.  They were arranged on the card fronts to make a pleasing arrangement and then glued in place.  The 3D embellishments were created by layering silk flowers adding punchies/sequins and then held together with a coordinating brad.  These were applied to the cards using 3D foam tape.  To finish off my cards I added the greetings.  Card kits are so quick and easy!!      Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments