Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Christmas card featuring colour printed background paper, a border punched focal element, a little greeting and ribbon flags

For this card I used supplies from my stash.  These are from a digital SU set which I colour printed a while back.   I trimmed the background paper and mounted it to a red card.  I trimmed the little greeting from a full sheet of images and mounted it onto a layered background of red and aqua cardstock.  I adhered my image, embossed a line and punched the botttom edge with the Eyelet Border punch (SU).  I added double sided tape to the upper right hand corner of my image and added three little pieces of flagged coordinating ribbon.  I adhered this focal element to my card front using 3D foam tape and then added the little font greeting punchie to finish off my card.   Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments