Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Exchange cards featuring wood grain tags, botanical prints and wildflower die cuts


My Exchange cards for this month!  I started with a hammered botanical print which I created with my Big Shot a while back!!  I trimmed them to fit on my brown layers which are just a slight bit smaller than the green cards created to fit in my smaller envelopes.  I sponged their edges with green and brown ink.  I used wood grain tags cut from Christmas crackers which our daughter included in our box of gifts.  I ran my tracing wheel over them and sponged their edges.  I added some coordinating fiber to the tops, added them to the botanical layer using 3D foam tape and then ran their ends to the back using regular tape to secure them.  I die cut two wildflowers (TH-SX) from brown cardstock and used white glue to adhere them to the tags.  I adhered the botanical layers to the brown and then to the front of my green cards.  Love the soft look of those botanical backgrounds!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments