Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Cards as a gift featuring Tim Holtz wildflower diecuts, embossed and sanded white core backgrounds and some lace & fiber


Another set of card which I made as a gift to support a friend who had been generous with cardmaking supplies for me.  These fit in smaller envelopes and feature embossed backgrounds made from white core aqua cardstock which I sanded to reveal the core colour.  I love the velvety feel of these backgrounds as well.  I added lace/organza ribbon across these background before mounting them to the white cards.  Some are tied with coordinating floss.  I die cut white flowers using the Tim Holtz wildflower dies.  I like the subtle contrast of the white flowers on the sanded backgrounds.  I got a chance to use a variety of embossing folders in order to make all the card a little different.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments