Saturday, March 21, 2020

Christmas card featuring a handmade tag, decorative paper and ribbon

This card was part of my day of making cards.  I have had this tag with my Christmas ornaments because it was made by a friend out east for our yearly Gift Tag Exchange.  Unfortunately, I have had to cull ornaments from by boxes as the Christmas trees are getting smaller so I decided that I would feature it on a card instead.  I combined it with this very neutral scrapbook paper which I was gifted with a while back.  The pattern is in the paper and works very well to highlight the tag.  I trimmed the paper to size, adhered it to a red card front and then added the handmade tag which features a snowbank, birch trees and a little cardinal - all die cuts.  I had to shorten the ribbon a little so it would fit on the card.  It brings back good memories of all of us making cards together in those days!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments