Monday, May 11, 2020

CAS Birthday card featuring decorative paper, digital greeting and tracing wheel texture


I kept digging into my green paper scraps and found these three that worked together.  These had to be trimmed to size.  I was happy to find a layout that worked well with this colour printed font greeting which I found in my stash.  The scroll frame is from CLKER.  I added the colour and greeting digitally and then laser printed it.  It had a white border which was quite distracting so I fussy cut it off and used my distress tool on the edges.  I masked the scrolled ends and added a bit of green sponged ink to help highlight them.  I added texture to my card base using my pattern tracing wheel before I adhered all of my elements to it.  I made this red card to fit in a small envelope.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments