Sunday, July 26, 2020

Birthday card featuring colour printed background and greeting with star embellishments


Another July birthday card!!  For this one I started with a large black card I created to fit in a large envelope from my stash.   I auditioned two pieces of blue background paper (colour printed) and two lengths of star embossed white cardstock.  Once I was happy with the layout I adhered them in place.  I tore the edges of this colour printed birthday greeting which I downloaded from CLKER and mounted it in the middle of my collage using 3D foam tape.  I punched two different sizes of stars from this beautiful blue adhesive backed vinyl.  I applied them in an all over pattern until I was happy with the layout.  I added "stars" in the black background by using a clear glitter gel pen to make dots in all the visible black areas .  It was fun to create this card and do something I have not done before.         Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments