Saturday, July 11, 2020

Thinking of you card featuring a scrap paper collage and some butterfly stickers


My friend, Linda's husband has had knee surgery and is finally home from hospital. I thought I would make a card to let him know that he is thought of as he recuperates and heals.  
I started with an ivory card which I created to fit in a large envelope from my stash.  I auditioned paper scraps that coordinated with my butterflies until I was happy with the layout and then adhered them to my card front.  I added my sponged greeting (laser printed font punchie) and then added my three little butterfly stickers.  Thinking it still needed a bit of something I added flight trails to the butterflies and dots and dashes in orange and brown on several of the paper scraps.  I really like how this turned out.  Will consider this concept again when I am card making.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments