Thursday, August 06, 2020

Thinking of you card featuring a die cut opening of a dragonfly, a pieced collage background of paper scraps and a punchie greeting


We have a friend who had surgery this week after a couple of postponements.  A good thing!! 
I started with a blue card which I created to fit in a large envelope from my stash.  I pieced a paper collage of blue and pink paper scraps for my background and adhered to my card.  Love doing this!!
I attached them using regular tape on the back.  For my focal element I cut a square of blue cardstock, die cut the dragonfly, backed it with foil gift wrap and then added some texture using my pattern tracing wheel before mounting it over my background using 3D foam tape. The greeting was colour printed on gray, layered onto a white circle and then onto a pink scalloped circle (SU).  I pierced all the scallops with a push pin before mounting it to my card using 3D foam tape.  
It will brighten her day!!

Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments