Sunday, September 06, 2020

Anniversary card featuring a lacy heart die cut, a paper collaged background, layered font greeting and some rhinestones


Have been having fun creating paper collage backgrounds with scraps! I simply adhere the scraps to each other using regular tape on the back and then trim to fit on my card.  For this card I started with a large envelope and created a large yellow card to fit inside.  I created a paper collage background and adhered it to my card front.  I die cut the lacy heart in brown, adhered it to a gold piece of cardstock and then fussy cut all the way around.  I adhered it to my card front and then added a little layered font greeting which I flagged at both ends and layered on orange.  To finish it off I added little brown rhinestones to each heart using white glue in a fine tip applicator then set it aside to dry before pressing.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments