Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Get well card featuring a watercoloured wild flower die cut, a decorative paper background, ribbon and a vellum greeting

One of my friends is having surgery so I made her this card to cheer her once she gets home.  I created a dark purple card to fit in a #6 envelope.  I trimmed a piece of coordinating background paper and added some organza ribbon to it then tied on a small piece to simulate a bow.  I adhered this large layer to the front of my card.  I found this wildflower die cut (TH _ SX) in my stash and watercoloured it to coordinate with my card. I tucked it under the ribbon and then slid the bow to its intersection with the main ribbon.  I trimmed my little laser printed vellum greeting on the right hand side, added a bit of glue on the back and slid it under the stem of the flower.  Worked out so well!!!  


Therese
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Therese. very soothing and calming. I hope your friend recovers quickly. Thank you for your card and the denim coaster, it's sitting on my bedside table to hold my water! I love it! I still use the one I got last year - it's for my wine! Your certainly have been busy in 2020, my yearly note would read "left work March 15, not been back since, rarely leave the house." LOL! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments