Saturday, June 05, 2021

Birthday card featuring a tractor and a large font greeting


 A friend asked for a few cards for her grandsons' birthdays.  I found the images I needed online and printed them at the same time on one sheet of white cardstock and them trimmed them out. This one is for a two year old who loves tractors!!!  I lightly watercoloured some details around it to give it some context and ran my pattern tracing wheel on all four edges.    I chose a green card and a yellow layer which I embossed with an all over pattern that made me think of tractor tracks.  I layered the yellow onto the green and added the tractor image with 3D foam tape.  I trimmed the font greeting and flagged both ends.  I layered it onto a scrap of the same green as the card and trimmed it leaving a small border on the top and bottom and a bit more on the flagged ends.  I adhered them with two small black brads and then mounted the greeting to the card with 3D foam tape.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments