Friday, June 11, 2021

Friend card featuring a panel die cut with round opeing, an image with roses and a little greeting on a tag

This card started with a dark red card to ccordinate with the roses.  I trimmed the ivory panel from a used card and die cut a circle from it.  I mounted the colour printed digital rose image (Calico Collage) behind the opening and then added a lot of lines of paper piercing using my pattern tracing wheel.  I mounted this layer to my card front and worked on my greeting.  I started with the "hello friend" greeting (Desert Diva) which I found in my stash and cut a tag to layer behind it.  I embossed the brown tag using the Scripty embossing folder from SU, distressed it edges and those of my greeting also and added two little flagged ribbons in a soft green to the back.  I mounted the greeting to the tag and then added it to the lower portion of my card using 3D foam tape.  In hindsight the greeting might be just a tad large for the card but I like it anyway!

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments