Monday, September 13, 2021

All occasion card with a stamped coffee cup, a black strip and a geometric background


I am still making cards for my stash!!  This one features a white card base and for the background I reused a fun geometric card back with some wonderful colours.  I added a strip of black cardstock and then added a layered focal element.  I started with a stamped coffee cup which I fussy cut to have a bit of an uneven edge.  I layered it onto a coordinating piece of green cardstock which I distressed on its edges.  Once adhered to each other I mounted this element to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I did run a fine tipped black permanent marker around the edges of the coffee cup to reinforce it edges and help it echo the black strip I added.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments