Saturday, December 04, 2021

All occasion and birthday cards while I was at it

I was on a roll the other day when I made these cards for my parents so I made these four as well.  They are small cards I made to fit in small envelopes from my stash.  The top two feature white handmade paper with embedded silver embossed images.  I tore them from the large sheet and then stitched them to my trimmed backgrounds.  I adhered them to my card fronts and then added layered oval font greetings.  

The bottom two were made around two images from my stash.  The blue one features a butterfly stamped image (SU) over a collaged background with a little bit of ribbon.  The other one features a watercoloured coffee  cup (BlackBerry Jelly) with paper pierced lines and bits of ribbon over a leafy background.  Alway nice to have a few cards on hand for giving as gifts at this time of the year!!!  Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments