Thursday, January 13, 2022

Large birthday card featuring small flower photos, embossed vellum and a small greeting

I have made several large cards featuring the small photos off the index cards from the photo calendars my sister has given me over the years.  Here are the small cards I made.  For this card I layered the four little photos with purple and then mounted them to a square of green cardstock.  I passed my tracing wheel on on the edges and between them to create a bit of texture.  I created a large purple card to fit in a large envelope from my stash.  I trimmed a piece of weather wood decorative paper (colour printed digital from Morgue File) for my background and added a piece of embossed vellum (Swiss Dot - CB) before mounting it to my card front.  I added a small font greeting to the bottom edge of my square of photos and then mounted this large piece to my card front over the vellum using 3D foam tape.  Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments