Monday, March 21, 2022

Baby card featuring a cute baby in a tub, rickrack and ribbon and a scalloped border

My friend is going to be a grandma and wanted a card to celebrate the arrival of her grandson!!  I chose a warm blue card and some coordinating multicoloured diamond paper which I paper pierced with my pattern tracing wheel before adhering it to my card.  I combined the baby image with the greeting in Corel Draw leaving room for the embellishments and laser printed it.  I watercoloured the baby and tub and added clear glitter to the bubbles.  I added the blue rick rack to which I had tied a little length of red ribbon securing the ends on the back with double sided tape.  I trimmed the bottom with scalloped decorative scissors and used a push pin to paper pierce each scallop.  I added the embossed line using my score too.  I used my distress tool on the top and sides above the rick rack.  I mounted this focal element to my card using 3D foam tape.  Babies are the best!!!  Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments